Processing of Personal Data Using Cookies
2) Cookies collection for the purposes stated in par. 1 may be deemed to be the processing of personal data (the “PD”). The PD may only be processed based on a legal ground - the Controller’s legitimate interest, and based on Art. 6 par. 1 subpar. f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (the “Regulation”).
3) On our website, we will process the below-mentioned cookies files for the stated purposes and periods:
|Type||Third Party Cookies|
|Purpose||Getting statistical information for a common website traffic analysis and its improvements|
|Maximum Duration of the Processing||26 months or as per settings, or a way of using a web browser|
4) Cookies that are collected for the purposes of web traffic measurements and creating statistics on traffic and visitor behaviour on the website are assessed as a whole and so in an anonymous form which disables the identification of an individual.
5) The personal data may be processed by automated means, as well as manually.
6) The personal data are processed by the Controller; however, they may also be processed by the following processors on behalf of the Controller:
- The personal data may also be processed by other providers of processing software, services and applications that are, however, currently not used by the Controller.
7) Please be aware that pursuant to the Regulation, you are entitled:
- to require the Controller to provide information what personal data are being processed,
- to require the Controller to provide access to the data and to have the personal data updated or rectified, or to restrict the processing of personal data,
- to require the Controller to erase the personal data - the Controller erases the personal data unless the erasure is contrary to the applicable legislation and legitimate interests of the Controller,
- to object against the processing of personal data,
- to transferability or to a copy of the personal data,
- in case of doubts about compliance with duties related to the processing of personal data to approach the Controller, the Office for Personal Data Protection or a competent court.